By Jorge Antonio Vallejos
I read these books in Calgary, Regina, and Bayfield, Ontario.
My eyes hit pages of poems while sipping coffee in the Higgins family kitchen, on my friend Cindy Bourgeois‘s balcony, at Wascana Lake, on a cottage porch, and sitting on the beach on Lake Huron.
Top ten lists are the in thing now. I like being different. Here are 9 books I recommend!
1. She Dreams In Red by Alexis Kienlen
2. Things That Matter Now by Bob Stallworthy
3. Guys Named Bill by Leslie Greentree
4. Love In A Handful Of Dust by Kirk Ramdath
5. Go Go Dancing For Elvis by Leslie Greentree
6. Tom Three Persons by Yvonne Trainer
7. Optics by Bob Stallworthy
8. Yes by Rosemary Griebol
9. Inside The Onion by Harold Nemerov
What poetry books did you read this summer? What do you recommend? Comment below!