My name is Rob Walker. I am looking for shared accommodations, hoping to move in late June or 1 July (at latest).
I’m a full-time PhD student in Queer Theology, and a talkative introvert. As a gay man living with Cerebral Palsy on Ontario Disability Support Payments, I am looking for:
* accessible accommodation on ground floor or in a building with an elevator (or very few stairs)
* $600 or less/m. rent, including utilities
* downtown, or close to major TTC routes, close to laundry facility. If close to Metropolitan Community Church Toronto or University of Toronto, that would be a bonus.
* preferably furnished, but at least with room for bookshelves!
* someone who can appreciate living with a full-time PhD student who works on the Internet from home
* willing to share/contribute to groceries
If you might be able to offer a place, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email to leave your contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks very much for your consideration!